Best Practices for Recruiting and Hiring Veterans and Veterans with DisabilitiesRecorded October 26, 2015Click to view slides (same password required)
Sign-Up to Receive the Password!
JAMES SCHMELING, J.D.
Is a nationally-recognized executive leader responsible for creating the most impactful career, entrepreneurship, and education programs for veterans and families nationally. He has Co-founded two, and developed a total of three, highly successful and impactful academic research centers and institutes at two universities.
What you will learn from this webinar…
- Leading practices, that lead to hiring over 290,000 Veterans by over 192 Fortune 1000 companies, including JP Morgan Chase
- A powerful business case for recruiting and hiring Veterans and individuals with disabilities, beyond the cliches
- Strategies and best practices for building employment pipelines to military veterans and their dependents, and to individuals with disabilities
- The latest from IVMF- the leading national university center leveraging higher education to advance social, economic, education and policy issues impacting veterans and their families post-service
- How you can capture the Veteran opportunity!