2018 EEO-1 Survey
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has announced that they will open the EEO-1 Report filing portal on March 18, 2019, the deadline to file your EEO-1 Report is May 31, 2019.
The EEO-1 Report is a survey conducted annually that provides employment data on gender, race and job categories. The survey is mandatory, and the information in the report is used to enforce Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, in addition to private attorneys, researchers, developing affirmative action plans and human resource departments.
Who Needs to File an EEO-1 Survey?
- Private employers with 100 or more employees
- Federal government contractors with 50 or more employees and a contract of $50,000
- First-tier subcontractors with 50 or more employees and a subcontract of $50,000
Information, Links, and Deadlines
- File EEO-1 Survey
- The annual filing deadline is May 31, 2019
- Reset your password: https://egov.eeoc.gov/eeo1/loginhelp
- If you need to update your company contact email: E1.LOSTLOGINPASSWORD@eeoc.gov
- If your company has experienced any mergers or acquisitions between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018, please email E1.Acquisitionsmergers@eeoc.gov.
- Any spinoff-related emails should be sent to E1.SPINOFFS@EEOC.GOV.
- First-time filers can register here: https://egov.eeoc.gov/eeo1/register
- Sample EEO-1 Report-https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo1survey/upload/eeo1-2.pdf
- Alternate EEO-1 Reporting Formats
- How to file
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample EEO-1 Notification Letter
- For questions or concerns regarding EEO-1 survey, contact EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee at
1-877-392-4647 (toll-free) and 1-866-262-0032 (fax) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.