Why Career Resources, Inc.?
Here at Career Resources we’ll do anything and everything in our power to keep our customers happy. Need advice on any of our value solutions? Just pick up the phone and call us 1-800-820-4080.
Whatever it is, we’re willing to go that extra step to provide you with great service and products and first class support every time you deal with us. Here are a few reasons to become a Career Resources customer:
- We’ve been in business since 1979 (This means that we will be here to support your future needs). We also have developed 1,000’s of Affirmative Action and Diversity Plans for companies in all industries and our services have been provided in over 40 states.
- When we say we provide you with support, we mean it. Not only do we build your Affirmative Action Plan, we are there for you when you need us most – During an OFCCP Audit. We offer telephone, in-person, email, and knowledge base support. Our support is of the highest quality, and all questions receive a response from one of our dedicated Senior Consultants.
- We can deliver your AAP in as little as 24 hours. If you have been caught off guard and are being audited by the OFCCP or you need an AAP delivered immediately due to receiving a Federal Contract/Sub-contract, our staff will diligently work with you to meet your deadline.
- We learn from our customers. When customers suggest ideas, we take them on board and include them in our process. We do this simply because no one understands our customers needs better than our customers.
- We constantly monitor legislation and audit trends to ensure that you are up to date on every aspect of affirmative action government compliance.
- We assist you with selling the AAP/Diversity need to upper management by identifying the hidden cost of not being compliant.
- Whether you’re a small, medium or large company, we offer a flexible, affordable pricing structure that’s right for you. Is this your first time preparing an AAP? Not a problem. Career Resources will assist you in setting up ALL of your processes to become compliant.
- We’re a minority owned business. This means that Career Resources has been independently evaluated and reviewed by a third party as a reputable business.
- Our Affirmative Action and Diversity Programs are designed with you in mind. With a Career Resource value added solution we provide you with the tools necessary to implement your program so that it makes sense and is fully implemented.
We’re a hands on company staffed by a team of passionate, experienced, and dedicated people. We have big plans to dominate the Affirmative Action and Diversity industries and that all starts with you.