Sexual Harassment Training – Online!
$35 Per Manager
$10 Per Employee
View the Free Demo Now:
Avoid sexual harassment incidents and ensure compliance with EEOC guidelines and your state’s regulations at a price that won’t break your budget.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training is accessible online 24/7.
- Fully compliant with California AB 1825 and other state requirements.
- Available in Spanish!
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Our program takes a common sense approach to sexual harassment training and teaches both managers and employees to spot and avoid problem behaviors. It meets all state requirements and features the same functionality you’ll find in programs that cost $60 to $70 per seat. Best of all you can order online without sitting through a lengthly sales call or signing a multi-year contract. Why you should train your entire staff:
- Meet the requirements of the EEOC guidelines
- Increase global corporate awareness of sexual harassment issues within the workplace
- Is statistically proven to decrease the likelyhood of an incident
- Mitigates liability in the event of a lawsuit
“After spending over four months evaluating 10 different Online Sexual Harassment Training Courses, I can unequivocally state that Career Resources program is the best and most reasonably priced. Our team found the system easy to use and the CRI team very responsive”
- Highly interactive
- Caselaw and definitions
- Examples and real-life scenarios
- Progress tracking and scoring
- Interactive menus
- Quick Quizzes and Module Exams
- Forums for questions and comments
- Links to additional information and resources
- Course completion Certificate for audit purposes
HR Administrative Features:
- Setup of employee accounts
- Emailing logins and assignments
- Progress/completion tracking of employees (online reports and/or email updates)
- Designation of pre-requisites
- Blogs to provide additional information
- Updates to your organization’s HRIS system
We’ve developed modules for both managers and employees to ensure your entire staff receives a consistent message through the program. Our program is fully compliant with California and other state requirements for manitory sexual harassment training. Click the button below to view a demo or order the program online now.