Affirmative Action Plan Development
- TRUSTED BY HUNDREDS OF COMPANIES NATIONWIDE
Let’s face it, you don’t know what you don’t know. The regulations are lengthy and difficult to understand, the reporting requirements are tedious, and then there is the Office of Federal Compliance Programs (OFCCP) somewhere in the background waiting to pounce on your company. What exactly are they looking for anyway and why did they pick your company for an audit? All scary stuff and that is where we come in. As your Affirmative Action Plan Stewards™ we provide you with an all-in-one Affirmative Action Plan Solution. Career Resources, Inc., represents and is trusted by clients in all industries: financial, motion picture, medical, manufacturing, casinos, technology, and non-profit, just to name a few.
Here are a few benefits of making Career Resources your affirmative action consultancy of choice:
- Expert Staff – Each client is assigned three (3) dedicated CRI team members to prepare their plan.
- Education – As we build your AAP it is important that you understand the process, reports/analysis and most importantly how OFCCP will use this information in an audit.
- Audit Support – You never have to go through an audit alone, we are here make sure that your OFCCP audit experience is…well…not so terrifying.
- Reduce Legal Exposure – The Career Resources Affirmative Action Plan Stewards™ quickly identify systems, practices, and managers that could financially impact your company.
- Bolster Your Strategic Position – The Career Resources AAP development is an ongoing program which is designed and executed to analyze your affirmative action performance and improve your compliance status in future audits.
- Vulnerability Audits – Nothing is worse than being caught off guard – Yikes! The Career Resources Team has past OFCCP Compliance Officers and seasoned audit specialists on staff to eliminate the unknown. We work with you to correct issues before an OFCCP audit.
- Training – As an added benefit we can provide training to your human resources team, recruiters, support staff and managers.