Websites that violate ADA compliance guidelines continue to be exposed at www.accessibilityblacklist.com. The list has grown by over 670 in the past 20 days. Corporations should continue to monitor this website and others websites that expose corporate web compliance and take steps to correct accessibility issues that exist on their website.
Most plaintiffs cite violations of the following laws:
- Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Title III of the ADA
- Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Air Carrier Access Act
- Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act
- State/City Laws
About Career Resources, Inc.
Career Resources, Inc. is a federal and state regulatory consultancy that assists companies implement policies, procedures, and self monitoring employment practices that could be discriminatory. Career Resources, Inc. represents companies in key areas of industry across the United States, including Fortune 500 companies.