Fast Facts About Career Resources
- Headquarters: San Diego, California
- In Business Since: 1979
- Rated as the best Affirmative Action Plan resource by HRZoo 10 years in a row
- Clients: In all industries Nationwide including Fortune 500′s
- Newsletter Subscribers: Over 100,000
- Target Market: All business
- Status: Privately held
What We Believe In
- Creating An Affirmative Action Plan should not be stressful
- Creating a diverse work place is a must
- Customers are our greatest asset
- Providing great support is a must
- The best compliment is a referral
About Career Resources
Career Resources is a privately owned company which develops Affirmative Action and Diversity Plans, provides Diversity and Affirmative Action Plan implementation, online e-Learning courses, Sexual Harassment Training, EEOC and OFCCP vulnerability audits, OFCCP audit support used by hundreds of organizations nationwide including fortune 500 companies and small/medium size businesses in all industries.
- We pride ourselves on our close relationships with our customers, whose direct feedback helps to shape the direction and future of our business.
- We’re all about providing quality services and products backed by knowledgeable and friendly seasoned staff.
Back when Career Resources started, the concepts of Affirmative Action was new and Diversity was not even a buz word. Today however, they’re common business practices, and the importance of having a program in place – not only to protect a company from a lawsuit or Federal Audit, they also promote an atmosphere of non-discrimination in both selection of talent as well as promotion of talent into higher level positions. They also support a company culture of acceptance of all walks of life and value of the different ideas each can bring to the table. You’ll be glad to know that we are aware of the struggle Human Resources has with convincing upper management of the need and value of implementing an Affirmative Action Plan or Diversity Program at Career Resources we assist you with identifying the ROI for such programs. If you have any feedback about our products or would like more information about Career Resources or a quote, please contact: James Gutierrez — 1-800-820-4080 x 6701 firstname.lastname@example.org